Re: Japanese Display for gtk+-1.2.9

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:58:13 +0800
Xyber Blue <xyberblue gmail com> wrote:

>We have strace in our FR-V. :-)
>
>Thanks very much and best regards.

Attached is a test program for locale in libc. Build as:

	$ gcc -o c_locale_test c_locale_test.c

Test for locale "C" will be
	$ ./c_locale_test.exe C
	set LC_CTYPE to C ...C
	mbstr="abc" includes 3 wide chars
	mbstr="日本語" is broken

Test for locale "ja_JP.eucJP" will be
	$ ./c_locale_test.exe ja_JP.eucJP
	set LC_CTYPE to ja_JP.eucJP ...ja_JP.eucJP
	mbstr="abc" includes 3 wide chars
	mbstr="日本語" includes 3 wide chars

Please test, especially for latter case.

# I've catched a cold, test for locale in X will be lated.