Re: need people to add documentation to glib?

Hi,

Guido Draheim <guidod-2003- gmx de> writes:

> For other glib documentation, you might want to look at the parts
> that I've assembled over time from my experiences and reading
> glib source code. Nobody seems to be interested to properly
> document glib

you must be kidding. Of course there's interest and actually GLib (not
GObject) is 100% documented. If you think this can be improved, you
should use Bugzilla to submit patches to the existing documentation.

> or to have troff man pages generated

AFAIK, you can generate man-pages from the very same Docbook XML
sources that the HTML pages are generated from. Try docbook2man.

Salut, Sven