Re: need people to add documentation to glib?

Sven Neumann wrote:

please note that due to the wish of Tim Janik, GObject is not supposed
to be documented using inline comments. It would probably be best to
get in contact before starting to work on it.

Do you know of a GObject tutorial being written by anyone? After reading
the API reference, I didn't have the flashes of intuition that I'd need
to write my own subclasses of GObject. Maybe I'm just being thick as
usual. In the meantime, Objective-C is providing a suitable alternative
for my OO needs, but I'm probably in trouble if my colleagues find out
I'm not coding in plain C!

Chris
--
chris wareham iosystems co uk (work)