Re: need people to add documentation to glib?

Chris Wareham wrote:

A quick scan through suggests that this is exactly what I'm looking for.
Many thanks Sven.

For other glib documentation, you might want to look at the parts
that I've assembled over time from my experiences and reading
glib source code. Nobody seems to be interested to properly
document glib or to have troff man pages generated, so this can
only be found near my home - sadly, I had not have time to finish
it but perhaps you just cross the same set of functions that I did
lately and the notes and hints are helpful to you.
    http://freespace.sf.net/glib-man/

-- cheers, guido