Re: Pushing text onto the selection buffer (off topic)

    Matthew> It is part of the KDE distribution and therefore cannot be
    Matthew> downloaded seperately.  I have the kde and qt core installed as
    Matthew> well as the utilities (home of klipper), and it works here.  I
    Matthew> can make a binary available if you like.

Thanks, but I think I'll stick with xcb.  It is small, simple, and easy to
adapt for custom use.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Once you fully apprehend the vacuity of a
New Mexico State University       life without struggle, you are equipped
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             with the basic means of salvation.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Tennessee Williams