Re: Pushing text onto the selection buffer (off topic)

Cutting and pasting was always a thorn in my side until I started using
klipper.  It's a KDE app but it runs fine under E+Gnome.  It's a clipboard
history that's invoked by Alt+v.  A list of the last 10 items copied to the
clipboard pops up, and you can select which is pasted.  Excellent tool.

Matthew