Re: check button MS-Windows style.

On Thu, Dec 23, 1999 at 05:17:20PM +0000, Damon Chaplin wrote:

> PS. I prefer the MS-Windows style check/toggle buttons as well.

But pleas put dots in them not this 'tick' or what it is called. In
sweden at least thos 'windows' mark indikates 'wrong'. It's a bit
from the corect asociation ;-)

And I hope this dont meen radiobutons will be cirkular, like in
windows (NT 4 at least).

Square dots in different direktion for check and radio buttons
will be clear.

/Lars

--
Lars Hallberg                         Micro++  www.micropp.se/
Freeware * C/C++ * Python * Linux * Debian * HTML * Javascript