Re: [gtk-list] Re: check button MS-Windows style.

Nextstep (Openstep) used a dimple for such a purpose. I think the active area
extended a little around the dimple. However, I prefer the knurled grab bar
visual. I don't recall ever seeing such a visual extend the full length of a
window or pane, however. Now would be a good time to start such a thing.

This is all to say that I agree with Derek regarding the "visual
indicator" issue.