Re: [gtk-list] Re: check button MS-Windows style.

> with you here, especially since window's check buttons are circles and that
> doesn't at all integrate with the rest of Gtk's look and feel.

	What, exactly, are we talking about?  In MS Windows 95, the check
buttons are squares with tick-marks in them to signify they are selected.

	If I understand Havoc and Owen correctly, they want to use the
checkbuttons in the "Marble 3D" Gtk+ theme as the default checkbutton.  So
far, people seem to agree that these buttons are the clearest, and I
agree.

--Derek