Re: [gtk-list] Re: Few (not so) minor pre-1.0 comments

Stefan Wille wrote:

> >         - shape:   The windows now move very fast, and follow the mouse without any
> > problems, but they stop one step earlier. (I mean at the position of the mouse at
> > the time of the redraw before)
>
> Which window manager are you using? I can't reproduce this problem here
> (on WindowMaker).

I'm using FVWM.But that's a really minor problem, so it isn't an emergency...
And I think it is visible only on a slow server (slow computer or throught a network),
when moving the mouse very fast and stopping without progressive slowdown. (wich is very
odd...)

> Maybe I should do a gdk_flush each time I moved the icon? I tried it,
> and it doesn't make
> a difference in terms of speed.

There aren't any problems of speed. just forgotting the last redraw.