Few (not so) minor pre-1.0 comments

        Hi!

    There are some "feeling" (or user feedback) problems with moving things around
in gtk:

        - shape:   The windows now move very fast, and follow the mouse without any
problems, but they stop one step earlier. (I mean at the position of the mouse at
the time of the redraw before)

        - Handle box:   The handle bar follow the exact path of the mouse, even when
it is late. So you drag your mouse around, and then you wait a little before the
handle box arrives at the final place, following the exact history of mouse
positions...
Actually, I don't know if this isn't the window manager:
you take the handle bar off the window.
then you move it back.  As soon as your mouse comes in the right place to dunk the
handle bar back in its place, the widget get redrawn at their right place.  But the
root window of the handle bar keeps moving around following the mouse path back to
the main window....

This is a very strange feeling....

It look like the event motion_is_hint isn't used properly,  but I don't know all
this stuff in gtk, so I'm not sure at all...

    I think this is like a bug, so it should be corrected before releasing 1.0, but
I won't be the one who'll correct it, so....

(BTW:   I think it is only visible on slow computers or on Xservers run across
network..)

            Bye.