RE: [gtk-list] Re: Label wont show right.

On 17-Mar-98 NGUYEN wrote:
>> See the FAQ question 4.11 (whose name I'm gonna have to change).
>
> I still get unexpected behaviour even with
>        while(gtk_event_pending())
>               gtk_main_iteration();
> in the function. The label showes up once or twice or whenever it
> feels like it..:). Am i doing something wrong? This isnt the X
> server queing on me , is it?.
> Doesnt gdk_flush() take care of that?. Here's the codes again. And
> thanks for your help.

I think it's a boot strapping problem, in that the window hasn't been
created yet. I can't seem to find a combination of code that will
work - I'll have to leave this one to someone who actually knows what
they're talking about :-)

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
It's raisins that make Post Raisin Bran so raisiny ...

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.