Re: [gtk-list] Re: gdk private problems

The following code is in gdk.c and other files in several functions.

 GdkWindowPrivate *private = (GdkWindowPrivate *)arg;
I am having better luck compiling with gcc, but it would be helpful to
rename these variables in future releases. (There are also some local
variables named "class" in the gtk directory).