Re: [gtk-list] Few (not so) minor pre-1.0 comments

Xavier Bouchoux wrote:

>         Hi!
>
>     There are some "feeling" (or user feedback) problems with moving things around
> in gtk:
>
>         - shape:   The windows now move very fast, and follow the mouse without any
> problems, but they stop one step earlier. (I mean at the position of the mouse at
> the time of the redraw before)

As Xavier seems to have this problem only when he moves the mouse to top
or left
screen border, I suppose it's also caused by gtk_widget_set_uposition.
It gets called
with negative values and simply does nothing. Another hint to change the
function.

Stefan