Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk & Qt

"Joel" == Joel Becker <jlbec@ocala.cs.miami.edu> writes:

Joel> hile I obviously cannot have seen everything written on this
Joel> subeject, it is my impression that the KDE developers would just
Joel> like some cooperation on this.  They in no way want Gnome to be
Joel> Qt.

This is most decidely _not_ my impression.  The impression I get from
most KDE developers is that GNOME was a stupid idea from the start,
that they wish GNOME would just go away, and that they have no
interest in doing anything to work with GNOME people on any issue.

YMMV.