Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk & Qt

On 12 Jul 1998, Owen Taylor wrote:

>  - GNOME vs. KDE politics is completely and utterly off-topic.
>    Please (_please_) do not continue the discussion here.

	I apologize, because this discussion was most likely of my
origination.  It was asked, on this list, what the difference between Qt
and GTK+ was.  I answered that one was C++ and one C, with some
differences in the license.
	My error was in CC'ing the list with my reply, not just mailing
the author.  Again, I am sorry.  We all know that this thread needs to die
a quick death :-)

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #306