Re: pango question

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 13:05, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
> Mahesh T. Pai said on Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 10:28:30PM +0530,:
>
>  >       Col 1                Col 2                Col 3
>  > ---------------------------------------------------------------
>  > unicode sequence         Unicode chars        Correct rendering
>  > (alpha numeric)        (of the language)
>
> We need two more columns:-
>
> Col 4				Col 4
> Alternate rendering, eg when    Remarks
> using fonts with larger
> number of glyphs.
	I think a file with text, image showing correct
rendering of that file and the font used will be enough.
anyway for malayalam, few test pages already exists. I can
post the link soon.
	Can we expect "languages specific" modules soon,
or should we test the existing code and fix/"file bug report"?

--
"Freedom Matters"
Sajith VK