Re: Standard Hebrew Keyboard Layout

> So perhaps the "cholam" nikud should always be a "chaser" one, and "cholam
> male", should be a different nikud? Perhaps even a character that includes
> both the vav and the dot above it?
Can we have "cholam" coming after the VAV and use "Shin Dot" for a
cholam that is on the VAV? (Or maybe the other way around, I'm not sure)
That way we don't need a special character for VAV with Cholam on top.

> By the way, what do you do with shuruk? It only makes sense on a vav, so
> again it makes sense to have it come as one character together with the vav.
> Or do you simply use a dagesh instead of a shuruk because they look the
> same?

I think that it would be preferable to use dagesh, which looks the same,
because that's one key less and no difference. Is there a case were they
wouldn't look the same? (I can't think of it)