Re: Standard Hebrew Keyboard Layout

The slash and the semicolon are in the layout. I thought that on
top of W is apostrophe. I guess that I should go into windows
and see how it uses the keyboard. In any case, I'll be happy
to receive patches to my keyboard map.

About standards, the map at:

    http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/Hebrew/hebrew.xkbmap

is standard as far as Hebrew characters are concerned. What is
non-standard about it is the placement of Nikud. Please see the
ivrix archives looking for the string "SI 1452 insanity" in
the ivrix-discuss archive for a discussion about why I decided not
to adher to that standard.

Dov