Re: releasing 1.9 soon...

Hi,

regarding gtkdoc-fixxref.pl should I just revert that patch:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=91852
I've did a dry-run and it still applies.

Regarding your proposal below - sounds good. So this means we merely document
that users can use DISTCLEANFILES in the userdocs and in the gtkdoc.mak. Can you
suppy a new patch?

Ich checked out the webpage and will start to prepare release notes.

Stefan