Re: GTK+ brochure for FOSDEM

I agree with Paul here, GTK+ targets people who want to do desktop apps. I would actually try to sell all the new stuff for developers like the new introspection tool, the new widgets and some of the new CSS work with snippets.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 09:33:18PM +0000, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> First of all thanks a lot for working on this!
>
> However, for a brochure about a graphical toolkit, I find it interesting
> that there are no GTK+ apps' screenshots.
>
> Perhaps I would suggest something less verbose and more to the point with
> captures of GNOME 3 apps'.

My gut feeling is that most people of the target audience already know
what a GTK+ app looks like. But having at least one screenshot would be
nice, indeed. I can try to shorten the GObject section so a screenshot
can be added in the GTK+ section.

For app developers, GObject is probably the least interesting part of GTK.