Re: GTK+ brochure for FOSDEM

Hi Sebastien,

First of all thanks a lot for working on this!

However, for a brochure about a graphical toolkit, I find it interesting that there are no GTK+ apps' screenshots.

Perhaps I would suggest something less verbose and more to the point with captures of GNOME 3 apps'.

Hi,

Just a quick note to announce that I've written a brochure about
GLib/GTK+:
https://github.com/swilmet/gtk-brochure
https://people.gnome.org/~swilmet/gtk-brochure.pdf

Nothing revolutionary here, some chunks of text come from the gtk.org
website or from the API references [1]. But for a technical conference
like FOSDEM it was something missing.

I've already posted this on the engagement-list, where there has been
some reviews (thanks!). So if you have other comments, don't hesitate!

If everything goes well, the flyer will be available on the GNOME stand
this year at FOSDEM. Of course I hope the document will be useful for
other technical conferences.

Cheers,
Sébastien

[1] For a small text like this, copyright and license information
shouldn't be a problem IMHO, normally the people who have written the
original text on gtk.org or the API references implicitly agree that the
text is sometimes copied (it's for the own good of GTK+).