Re: GTK+ brochure for FOSDEM

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 09:33:18PM +0000, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
First of all thanks a lot for working on this!

However, for a brochure about a graphical toolkit, I find it interesting
that there are no GTK+ apps' screenshots.

Perhaps I would suggest something less verbose and more to the point with
captures of GNOME 3 apps'.

My gut feeling is that most people of the target audience already know
what a GTK+ app looks like. But having at least one screenshot would be
nice, indeed. I can try to shorten the GObject section so a screenshot
can be added in the GTK+ section.

I think a good application is gnome-clocks. It'll probably look nice
even in a small size.

Sébastien