Re: Spell checking in GIO

On 9 October 2013 23:48, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
Of course, but do any of these need spell checking? I think it would be more helpful to solidify an API for spell checking to see if it's viable to do without UI concepts like cursor position or GTK+ concepts like GtkTextBuffer before deciding where to put it.

I wouldn't rush to state that there will be no command-line based applications that want to spell-check.

Ross