Re: Is GTK+ a cross-platform toolkit ?

"It's very discouraging to see every one trying to step up and take part of that being turned
down."

Its not just happening with the windows port, patches for the linux are being ignored also.

"this is an open source, under-funded, under-manned project. if you want to
change that, then finding actual man-hours to put into it (yours or someone
else's) will go a LOT further than mailing about it."

I have being doing that, but when it comes to getting a patch reviewed and committed you have to basically beg for it and even then the dev's have still been ignoring me lately. If its really undermanned then encouraging new contributors should be high on the priorities. I for one have had enough I'm doing one last push to get my remaining patches reviewed then I'm moving on to another project. Life's to short to waste time trying to contribute were its not wanted.

Tim

End of gtk-devel-list Digest, Vol 107, Issue 3