Re: Filechooser bug day/weekend/week/month idea

Re: John
I use GTK+ on Windows and I can confirm that GtkFileChooser has been
one of the least reliable components :-( >I'd be willing to provide some
assistance but I'm still on Gtk+ version 2, as opposed to 3.

John

Thanks John. I have attached a document with all the Windows bugs. Broken down into three categories.
1. Testing needed (old bugs that need to be confirmed still exist)
2. Bugs that someone can probably start work on right away.
3. Bugs needing some design work.

Re: Matthias
Far from it. I've been meaning to thank you for all the effort you've
put into filechooser bug triage lately. I'm sure you're making a lot
of people happy with this initiative. I'm one of then.

Good to know. Thanks.