Re: Filechooser bug day/weekend/week/month idea

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM, Timothy Arceri <t_arceri yahoo com au> wrote:
Re: John
I use GTK+ on Windows and I can confirm that GtkFileChooser has been
one of the least reliable components :-( >I'd be willing to provide some
assistance but I'm still on Gtk+ version 2, as opposed to 3.

John

Thanks John. I have attached a document with all the Windows bugs. Broken down into three categories.
1. Testing needed (old bugs that need to be confirmed still exist)
2. Bugs that someone can probably start work on right away.
3. Bugs needing some design work.

Thanks for doing this. I closed one bug and confirmed that two are
still present with gtk 2.24. Your list made doing that easy.