(Update) Filechooser bug day/weekend/week/month idea

Hi All,

Quick update on progress. Firstly thanks to those that have helped out with triaging bugs so far.

Filechooser bugs are now down to 308 open bugs.

A wiki page has been created with a bunch of tags that can be used to group open bugs into categories ready
for a workathon.
This page also contains a link to list all the bugs that are remaining to be triaged so that its easy if you
want to help out.
Even if its only one our two bugs that you help categories, it will be helpful.

https://live.gnome.org/GtkFileChooser

Currently there is 238 bug remaining to be grouped, I had hoped to have more done but my laptop died recently
which has made it much harder
to fit in the time to triage these bugs.

Tim