Re: glib-mkenums in glib 2

I've come to the conclusion that gio has a missing set of enumerations of this form:-

typedef enum {
      G_REGISTRY_BACKEND_blah
      G_REGISTRY_BACKEND_blah_blah
      G_REGISTRY_BACKEND_blah_blah_blah
      etc
} GRegistryBackend;

which should either be in gio/gioenums.h or alternatively, gio/gregistrysettingbackend.h.  It's the absence of this enum that's causing 'g_registry_backend_get_type()' to not get auto-generated when glib-mkenums gets processed.  An added (slight) complication is that the enum should only be present when building on Windows - i.e.

#ifdef G_OS_WIN32

typedef enum {
      G_REGISTRY_BACKEND_blah
      G_REGISTRY_BACKEND_blah_blah
      G_REGISTRY_BACKEND_blah_blah_blah
      etc
} GRegistryBackend;

#endif

I've no idea what G_REGISTRY_BACKEND actually does so I don't know what the various enumerations should be called, nor what they should evaluate to - but I'm pretty certain they should be present somewhere.  Can anyone confirm / refute / advise / comment on this please?  Many thanks.

John