Re: A little help with a Win32 GDK problem please
- From: Dieter Verfaillie <dieterv optionexplicit be>
- To: Kean Johnston <kean johnston gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: A little help with a Win32 GDK problem please
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:21:35 +0200
On 10/10/2011 21:55, Kean Johnston wrote:
>> Sounds like that's related to "D) No input devices are detected"
>> from https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=653437#c4
> Sadly, making it just load the DLL without a full path didn't fix this
> problem. This really is a sequencing problem. That wintab initialization is
> simply happening too early. Or, at the very least, it's creation of a new
> GDK window to capture events is happening too early.
Oh well, it was worth a try.
Hmmm, I wonder if the new GdkDeviceManager stuff may have anything to
do with this. Would seem natural that support for multiple input
devices has changed the rules of the game a bit...
> I'll tinker with this some more when I can focus on it but I may have some
> questions for you :)
Sure, np :)
] [Thread Prev