Re: A little help with a Win32 GDK problem please
- From: Kean Johnston <kean johnston gmail com>
- To: Dieter Verfaillie <dieterv optionexplicit be>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: A little help with a Win32 GDK problem please
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:55:05 +0200
Sadly, making it just load the DLL without a full path didn't fix this
problem. This really is a sequencing problem. That wintab initialization is
simply happening too early. Or, at the very least, it's creation of a new
GDK window to capture events is happening too early.
Sounds like that's related to "D) No input devices are detected"
I'll tinker with this some more when I can focus on it but I may have some
questions for you :)
] [Thread Prev