Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Li Yuan <liyuan gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, danw gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:32:57 -0500
On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 4:55 AM, Li Yuan <liyuan gnome org> wrote:
> OK. I made a patch for GtkArrowAccessible. Do we want to open a bug
> to keep all the patches and review them one by one or just commit them
> I saw you remove "g_return*" calls, and also macros like "GAIL_IS_IMAGE".
> I am not sure why. Are we going to remove all of them from the new code?
We generally have those argument type checks in public entry points
only, not in interal or static functions.
] [Thread Prev