Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- From: Li Yuan <liyuan gnome org>
- To: Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:04:03 +0800
Well, Mike Gorse or Li Yuan would know the details better. Not sure if
> I haven't particularly checked.
> But if the two are incompatible, they should really take measures to
> prevent running them in parallel, like taking a well-known busname...
it is really incompatible, or if it should be compatible and what I
found is in fact a bug.
I don't think they are incompatible, if everything goes well, they will not be
running together. I also don't think any distros are shipping at-spi2. So if
you haven't built at-spi2 manually, I think it is at-spi causing the problem.
] [Thread Prev