Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk

Implementing a11y interface in the widget itself may require a big change in atk
as API pointed out. So maybe we can move the gail code into gtk first and do the
further integration later.

Li

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com> wrote:

> So probably we could study that. Anyway, in the same way, right now I
> don't see how this would better that the option proposed by Matthias.

Oh, I think having the option of implementing the a11y interface in
the widget itself would be great for many of the simple cases.
For the complex widgets, we'll probably always have separate objects anyway.