Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Li Yuan <liyuan gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, danw gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 23:21:34 -0500
On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Li Yuan <liyuan gnome org> wrote:
> I think the plan makes sense. Just one question, what do we get from
> port GtkAccessible to use AtkGObjectAccessible?
> AtkGObjectAccessible's parent is AtkObject anyway. I thought
> AtkGObjectAccessible is designed for objects which are not GtkWidget.
AtkGObjectAccessible does pretty much the thing that GtkAccessible
does, just a little bit more elegant.
Not a big deal.
] [Thread Prev