Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk

I think the plan makes sense. Just one question, what do we get from
port GtkAccessible to use AtkGObjectAccessible?
AtkGObjectAccessible's parent is AtkObject anyway. I thought
AtkGObjectAccessible is designed for objects which are not GtkWidget.