Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- From: Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>
- To: matthias clasen gmail com
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, danw gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:58:25 +0100 (CET)
From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
> On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com> wrote:
>> So probably we could study that. Anyway, in the same way, right now I
>> don't see how this would better that the option proposed by Matthias.
> Oh, I think having the option of implementing the a11y interface in
> the widget itself would be great for many of the simple cases.
> For the complex widgets, we'll probably always have separate objects anyway.
Ok, lets add this option as a thing to be discussed:
API (apinheiro igalia com)
] [Thread Prev