Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- From: Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>
- To: liyuan gnome org
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Coming to grips with the state of a11y in gtk
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 13:50:55 +0100 (CET)
From: Li Yuan <liyuan gnome org>
>> > I haven't particularly checked.
>> > But if the two are incompatible, they should really take measures to
>> > prevent running them in parallel, like taking a well-known busname...
>> Well, Mike Gorse or Li Yuan would know the details better. Not sure if
>> it is really incompatible, or if it should be compatible and what I
>> found is in fact a bug.
> I don't think they are incompatible, if everything goes well, they will not
> running together. I also don't think any distros are shipping at-spi2. So if
> you haven't built at-spi2 manually, I think it is at-spi causing the
* Ubuntu will ship at-spi as default and at-spi2 would be included
on the package system.
* Fedora will ship at-spi2 as default (probably Matthias has more
API (apinheiro igalia com)
] [Thread Prev