Re: GMenuModel has landed
- From: Paul Tan <pt75234 aim com>
- To: matthias clasen gmail com
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GMenuModel has landed
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:41:44 -0500 (EST)
It would be nice if the new menu system can still
support dynamic (programmatic) adding and deleting
submenu/menuitems, just like what we already have
now in gtk2. Examples are the "Favorite" menu in
MS IE, and the "Bookmarks" in other browsers.
If possible, would you consider bringing back the
"tearoff menu" feature, which, according to a gtk
developer, will be removed in gtk4.
] [Thread Prev