Re: GMenuModel has landed
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GMenuModel has landed
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:50:46 +0100
On Thu, 2011-12-08 at 19:58 -0500, Ryan Lortie wrote:
> > I assume Windows will behave like GNOME 2 here. In the GNOME 2 case, is
> > the app menu collapsed with the menubar somehow?
> Correct assumption.
Windows actually has an "application menu" thing. If you right-click on
the application on the panel you can get app-specific operations in the
menu. I'm not sure if the normal usecase for these match what the app
menu is typically used for though.
] [Thread Prev