Re: GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS not working under Windows
- From: Michael Goffioul <michael goffioul gmail com>
- To: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS not working under Windows
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 08:51:19 +0100
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Michael Goffioul
<michael goffioul gmail com> wrote:
>> I think GtkGLExt allows placing gtk+ widgets on top of the GL drawing
>> surface; at least, I'm pretty sure I've seen that happen.
> I'll give it another try. I'd just love to see a working example :-)
Just for the record, one working trick is to embed the widgets into a
GtkEventBox. This magically brings the widgets in front of the
OpenGL area. This is tested under 2.16.
] [Thread Prev