Re: GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS not working under Windows

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
>> Do you mind if I ask why?
>>
>> Is it:
>> No, it's not supported yet.
>
> no, it's not supported. and...
>
>> No, that's by design.
>> No, that's not possible under Windows.
>
> ... specifically: no, it's not possible in Window.

Are you sure about that?
Quick trials with PyQt4 under Windows show no problem in
having regular widgets on top of the OpenGL widget. Just to
avoid any confusion, I'm not talking about having widgets as
children of the OpenGL widget, but about having widgets as
siblings of an OpenGL widget, and having the regular widgets
overlapping the OpenGL one (partially or fully).

Michael.