Re: Move to LGPL3

Quoting GPL 2:

»However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not
include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or
binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of
the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component
itself accompanies the executable.«

Regards,
  Sven