Re: Using more verbose ChangeLog format for GLib and GTK+

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 13:06 -0400, Morten Welinder wrote:
> This seems to be a solution looking for a problem.  I don't think we
> need another barrier to participation in gtk+ maintenance.

What are you talking about?!?!?!  Is it asking too much from the
commiters?!  If you can't be bothered to do 4 mouse clicks per commit
instead of 7 or more keystrokes, don't bother committing please.  Just
submit patches to bugzilla...

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/