Re: Using more verbose ChangeLog format for GLib and GTK+

>  I believe we are meant to put the patch author's name on the first line.

I do that sometimes. Especially if the patch author bothers to include
a patch for ChangeLog, too (patch authors, please do take this as a
hint...). But if it is a random smallish one-off patch and I don't
even know if the author is comfortable with having his/her email
address in the ChangeLog, I usually just mention the author's name in
the entry.

--tml