Re: new stock icons

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 00:05 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 19:40 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> > Hi gtk+ developers.
> <snip>
> > [1] http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/stock-icons-0.1.tar.bz2
>
> A couple of XCF files have made their way in the tarball, is that
> intentional?

Hi Bastien,
yes this is intentional. We haven't done it in the past, but we want to
provide the 'source'of the artwork for future artwork maintainers to
have an easier job to assemble new artwork from existing assets. While
majority of the icons have been done as vectors (SVGs included), there
are a few oldschool GIMP-made icons in there as well. In case of the
gtk+ stock, neither SVG of XCF files are meant to be installed.

cheers

--
-[http://jimmac.musichall.cz]-
-[even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day]-