Re: [pygtk] Installation problems win32

Hongli Lai wrote:
I'm not worried about disk space. Frankly I don't really care about disk space. What I do care about is *bandwidth*. Even today, bandwidth is still a problem. There are many many 56k users. And what about things like the server's monthly bandwidth limit?

Yes, bandwidth is still scarce. In an ideal network installer, you'd be given the option of using a local copy if one exists or downloading another one. Keep in mind, though, that most people using Windows don't have a copy of gtk on their system.

Cheers,

John