Re: [pygtk] Installation problems win32

John Ehresman wrote:
The minimal distribution that we use is 9.5 MB on disk. With disk sizes measured in the GB's these days, I don't think this is huge. What is still worth worrying about is the size of the code pages when the program is running.

I'm not worried about disk space. Frankly I don't really care about disk space. What I do care about is *bandwidth*. Even today, bandwidth is still a problem. There are many many 56k users. And what about things like the server's monthly bandwidth limit?