Re: [pygtk] Installation problems win32

dave wrote:
As a Windows GTK+ developer who distributes pyGTK-based commercial applications, I'd really appreciate continued support of a win32 installer. Right now our install.txt says:
1. Install Python2.3.exe
2. install GTK+.exe
3. install pyGTK.exe

I'd really like to keep it that way, or at least keep that as an option.

I think this should continue to be an option, but I'd like to see a distutils / py2exe type solution so the 1st 3 steps can be eliminated. I'm not talking about eliminating pygtk / gtk distributions entirely, but rather making it easy for applications to easily include and use a private copy of the libraries.

John