Re: filesel notes

Tor Lillqvist writes:
 > I will post the relevant bits if I can quickly extract those this
 > evening, didn't have time last night.

I remembered wrong. They didn't bolt the native Windows file selection
dialog onto the GTK file selector, but added support to GDK for
coexistence of native dialogs. I.e., it's the application that calls
the native dialog (and has to tell GDK about it, apparently to keep
GLib's main loop iteration going now and then while in the modal
dialog).

--tml